Yesterday the hubby requested for more snacks in the house and I was happy to oblige. I have been fascinated/addicted to Brooklyn Farm Girl as of late and found some inspiration in her recipes section.
Strawberry, Blackberry, Vanilla Jam
- 1 Container Strawberries
- 1 Container Blackberries
- 1/4 cup Honey
- 1 T Lemon Juice
- 1 t Vanilla Extract
- Hull strawberries, then wash strawberries and blackberries.
- Pat dry and puree in a food processor. (you can leave chunks if you like them)
- In a saucepan combine puree and honey.
- Bring mixture to a boil and stir, stir, stir.
- Boil for 13 minutes all together, but add the vanilla when you have four minutes left.
- Put in jars and enjoy.
Here's the link to the recipe I tweaked 15 Minute Strawberry Peach Jam.